Procedures on Enrollment is currently being revised and will be up soon. Should you have questions kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (6332) 261 0247 locals 128 and 130.
Procedures on Student’s Withdrawal From Cebu International School (CIS)
1. The parent/guardian obtains a copy of the Withdrawal Notice Form from the Registrar’s office. He/she then fills up the form and must indicate the necessary information such as:
i. student’s last day in school
ii. reason/s for withdrawing from CIS
iii. number of sets of school records the student/parent wishes to request from school.
Note: One set of student’s school records, shall be released to student free of charge. In excess of one (1) set, the parent/student has to fill out the request form and pay at the Cashier’s Office for the additional copies of school records.
2. The parent/guardian/student submits the completed Withdrawal Form to the Office of the appropriate Principal.
i. As soon as the Withdrawal Form is signed by the Principal, the secretary is expected to facilitate the completion of the Student’s Clearance
ii. For elementary students – the homeroom teachers ensure that the student’s clearance is completed
iii. For Middle/High School Students – the students themselves are expected to route the clearance and get it done before they are cleared to leave.
3. The Withdrawal Notice Form is forwarded to the Registrar/Admission Office.
i. The Registrar provides the Superintendent and the Billing Clerk a photocopy of the completed Withdrawal Notice for purposes of information
ii. Through e-mail, the Registrar notifies the following offices regarding the student’s withdrawal from school:
a. IT Department (for closure of email account)
c. Educational Media Center (outstanding books)
4. The completed Student’s Withdrawal Form and Student’s Clearance Form shall be kept at Registrar’s Office. The Accounting Office shall also be furnished with a copy of the completed Student’s Clearance Form.
5. Only students who have a completed Clearance Form shall be given a set of complete school records that include:
i. current report card
ii. transcript of records (for Grades 9 up only)
iii. certificate of Good Moral Character, if necessary
6. For withdrawing students who wish CIS to forward school records to his/her new school/home address have to:
i. complete the “Request to Release-Forward School Documents”
ii. legibly write correct and complete mailing address
iii. pay the corresponding mailing charges at the Cashier’s Office