fbpx

Alumni Guestbook

Alumni Guestbook

We would love to hear from all Cebu International School alumni. Please share your favorite CIS memories with us. After your message, please list your first and last name (maiden name for girls who have married) and years you attended Cebu International School.

Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
6 entries.
Morris Lee from Incheon, Republic of Korea wrote on May 28, 2021 at 3:48 pm
It's been almost 10 years that I studied in CIS. I miss my friends a lot these days. Moving from country to country kept me away from getting in touch with them. We didn't have smartphones or easy-to-use messengers back then. I still remember you guys. I'm not sure who will be seeing this, but if you do please leave an e-mail. I miss you guys. Cunningham brothers, Julie Yang, Jessica An, Ja-min Park, Santino Osmania and so on.
Jennie Carrier from Fredericton NB CANADA wrote on December 15, 2020 at 5:47 am
Wow! just came across my yearbook when I attended back in 1977-78. What a great experience I had there coming from the extreme north of Canada (Inuvik NWT). I was only there for a short time, 6 months, but made so many great friends and experienced so much culture and learning from my fellow school mates. I have very fond memories from my time at CIS and it looks nothing at all like it was back then. Sending Peace and Love this Holiday Season to all, from Fredericton NB CANADA
Cheers!
Jennie Carrier ( now Jenni Lee )
Dhane from Manila wrote on July 15, 2020 at 2:42 pm
I miss the good times with friends and the food there, along with how much more simple life seemed 20 years ago... now I have to work doing environmental consulting in a country where people care more about money than the planet...
CEBU Tickets from Cebu City wrote on March 22, 2020 at 10:51 pm
I used to work in New Jersey USA as a Physiotherapist --- missing all of you -- but now in Cebu
--------
Cebu Shipping Airline Ticket Sale
www.ulnaris.com/tickets.htm
Christian J T Crystal from Bonifacio Global City wrote on April 26, 2019 at 10:36 am
Acacia team member here, and first alumni to write on this guestbook
Jennifer Basa from Cebu City wrote on March 12, 2019 at 8:25 am
Welcome to the CIS alumni page! Write about your fondest memories of CIS here.
MENU